|IMPORTANT: Any international shipping (except for within EEA + Switzerland) may be subject to the custom taxes or import duties. They are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer’s responsibility. They will normally be charged once the parcel reached its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.|
Does Ninja Theory ship internationally?
Yes, we do! The shipping rates vary by product type and shipping destination, which will be calculated automatically at checkout.
In case we can't ship your order to the destination country, we will contact you as soon as possible and make a full refund for your purchase.
How are the shipping rates calculated?
Clothing, pins and candles
- Our clothing products will be shipped from UK, The shipping rate will be calculated by the weight of the item(s) and the distance between the delivery address and our shipping location.
- All of our art prints are created to order and shipped directly from the UK. The shipping rate will be calculated by destination, and shown at checkout.
- Unframed: The print will be sent in a tube. We will use Royal Mail for both UK domestic and international shipping.
- Framed: The print and frame will be sent in a package. We will use a parcel service such as APC/ParcelForce/TNT for UK domestic and international shipping.
Bundles (Clothing + Art prints)
- When you order a bundle (clothing + art print products), both items will be shipped directly from UK as one package. The shipping rate will be calculated by destination, and shown at checkout.
When can I expect my order to arrive?
Our standard delivery time is 2-5 business days for domestic delivery, and 5-10 business days for international delivery ( this may take longer due to customs delays) after the dispatch of the item(s). If your order doesn’t arrive within 28 days after receiving the shipping confirmation email, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order number and which item(s) hasn’t arrived.