Limited edition run of 50
The Senua's Sacrifice portrait is printed using Fine Art Trade Guild approved equipment, inks and paper. The paper we've selected and the inks we use are archival quality and tests have shown colours last up to 70 to 80 years and in some cases a lot longer. Each print comes individually numbered and complete with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist.
You can choose for the art to be either framed or unframed.
- Size: A3, with frame: H 56.2 cm (22.1 in) x L 47cm (18.5 in) x W 3 cm (1.2 in)
- Artist: Hugues Giboire
- Original Medium: Digital
- Print method: Giclee
- Paper type: Hahnemühle Photo Rag
- Paper weight: 308 gsm
- Frame: 35mm wood effect brushed black moulding
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
About the artist - Hugues Giboire
Hugues began working as a freelance artist in France in 1992, operating in a variety of different domains including architecture, video, cinema, advertisement and design. In 1996 he followed his passion for games by joining Kalisto as a 3D artist. He worked there for three years contributing to most of the titles produced in-house including Dark Earth and Nightmare Creatures.
In 2001, Hugues joined Just Add Monsters, in England where he rapidly took on the role of Lead Artist on Kung Fu Chaos and was responsible for the art style and the art team coordination. He then took on the challenging position of Art Director on the PlayStation 3 game Heavenly Sword. His ambitions and creative vision lead Heavenly Sword to be nominated for a BAFTA award for artistic achievement.
After leaving Ninja Theory in 2006, Hugues returned in 2015 to take up the role of Lead Artist on Hellblade.
* If you would like to request a specific print number please do so in the comments box in the cart before check out. You can find the currently available print numbers below. Please note that requests for specific print numbers cannot always be fulfilled.
Currently available edition numbers: